- Burbank Moose Lodge — 1970's type hall with small stage and kitchen upstairs.
Filmography: LeAnn Rimes - Swingin video
- LA Castle Studios — State-of-the-Art production facility, full studio configuration, 3D virtual studio system
City of Industry
- Pacific Palms Resort — Spacious 2 Level Lobby, Ballrooms, Guest rooms, Suites & Hallways, Two 18 Hole Golf Courses, Luxury Spa & Fitness Center, Multiple Restaurants, Bars & Lounges, Private Guest Pool, Outdoor Patios & Gardens, Parking Lots
"Back of the House” areas including Kitchens & Service Halls
- GMT Studios — Standing sets include court room, police station, and prison. Affordable rental rates: 6-casting Offices + 1 large 20 x 30 large open area, Wireless Internet, Kitchen, Offices, AC/heat. The space has a reception area, waiting room, 2 bathrooms/dressing rooms. Available for casting, rehearsal space, workshops, auditions, photographers, film/video production, events and more! There is free onsite parking well as street parking. Rates start at $50 per hour.
- 1906 Studios — 2,100 sq ft production office loft, polished concrete floors, open layout with natural light throughout. Our 12th floor corner unit features two walls of windows with unobstructed views into Downtown LA. All equipment, furniture and props included
- Castaway Studios — appears to be the same as Eastside Studios, studios for rent.
- Central Station Media — Sound resistant rooms, professional lighting/tripods in each room, ample waiting room space, camera
rental (720p/1080p), Wi-Fi available, In-house production/post-production services readily available.
- Civic Center Studios — For television, photography, special effects, and film production
- Eastside Studios — appears to be the same as Castaway Studios, studios for rent.
- Invisible Manor — Invisible Manor, built in 1908, is downtown Los Angeles' premier vintage residential space for events
and location shoots. House built: 1908 Lot size: 15,000 sq. ft. House size: 6300 sq. ft.
- Occidental Studios — multiple locations
- Quixote — including Griffith Park and West Hollywood
- Suite 705 Hollywood — Located near the corner of Sunset and Vine - offers flexible, convenient, and comfortable multi-use space
- Studio 1407 — Affordable 650 sq. ft. of photo/filming/event studio, all white paint, large windows overlooking downtown Los Angeles, ability to shoot on rooftop, AC, easy parking, wireless internet, rental gears for photography/video shoot available.
- Screenland Studios — for your auditions, showcases,
workshops, dancing, classes, training, filming, photo shoots — with pianos, full-length mirrors, ballet bars, neo-shok suspended hardwood floors, AC/heat, wireless internet access, folding tables, changing dividers, Hollywood-style lounge, quaint patio, kitchen.
- Saint Nicholas Grande Ballroom — Commercial Businesses, Ballrooms & Banquet Halls, Sports & Gymnasiums
Filmography: Glee - 2010 season finale wedding scene
Palmdale / Lancaster
- John P. Eliopulos Hellenic Center — Commercial Businesses, Ballrooms & Banquet Halls
- Saint Barbara Event Center Commercial Businesses, Ballrooms & Banquet Halls
Filmography: DC Cupcakes - The Learning Channel in 2011
- Edgemar Center for the Arts — 2 Theaters seating 99 and 66 guests
- Promenade Playhouse — Theater and upstairs studios / rooms.
- Village Studio — 5 State-of-the-art casting studios; 2 Studios with private patios; Wireless Internet; Full service Kitchen; 2 Spacious waiting rooms for actors; 1,000 sq. foot sundeck with ocean views
- Sportsman's Hall — Basic hall that accommodates 110 guests. The hall has a kitchen and includes ample free parking. Perfect for a location that is driving close to Mt. Baldy.